Here you have the option to:
1. Shred Folder: Choose this option to permanently remove a particular Folder(s)
2. Shred File(s): Choose this option to permanently remove a particular File(s)
You can choose any one option.
The shredding process is done by overwriting the chosen document.
3. Over write number of times: Set the number of times you want the file to be overwritten by selecting a number from the drop down menu.
4. Over write with: You can also choose the characters that should do the overwriting like “Ones & Zeros” or “Random Chars”.
5. Exit: Click on this button to close the program.
6. Next: Click on this button to go to the File/Folder Shredding Screen.